Friday, May 22, 2009

lemon twist

finally i put my paws on some of my beloved lemon twist infusion.. sounds like i'm promoting twinings of london, but this infusion is definitely great :D just lemon grass, lemon peel, lemon flavour and a little prange peel, hibiscus and rosehips.. awesomeness.
on a different note, allergy is choking me.. it takes me ages to fall asleep and when i wake up my windpipe's on fire and my nostrils are on strike (plus i sneeze like crazy ahah) i'm not too much into spring really.

for the rest, what.. studying like hell extremely exciting things that involve differential equations, drawing and getting some artsy inspiration i wish i'll follow up (i'm looking forward to some painting, just need to get my paws on my tools eheh) drinking lots of teas and listening to music i didnt listen to in a while.. man i was a huge fan of savage garden back in the day :D
btw i cut my hair again.. whenever i tell myself this time i'll let it grow, then i get some sudden frenzy and go for the mohawk again ahah

No comments: